SR PLANNING ANALYST - Strategic Planning
Apply Job ID 47563Job Status Full TimeShift 1
More information about this job:
This position is a key member of the Strategic Planning and Business Development team at Cooper University Health Care. To assist in positioning the organization to be successful today and into the future, the Senior Planning Analyst is a key part of the team that manages enterprise and service line plan development and provides analytical support to the full range of strategic and business planning initiatives.
• Organize and manage planning efforts for Cooper’s Institutes, programs and services. In collaboration with administrative and physician leadership, develop multi-year strategic plans and annual work plans that contain goals; objectives; relevant financial, clinical and market data; clinical volume targets; and methods for evaluating performance to plans. Update plans as needed.
Market and Data Analysis
• Coordinate the production and collection of relevant financial, clinical, and market data necessary for the planning process:
o This will include working with various constituents across the organization, including but not limited to hospital leadership, service line leadership, Finance, Enterprise Analytics, Marketing, and Managed Care among other departments.
• Maintain close working relationships with hospital and physician leadership and staff to align clinical services development plans with operations, with an opportunity to be involved in senior leadership facing presentations and meetings.
• Contribute and influence planning team department growth, development, and culture.
• Involvement in discussions, analyses, and plans to develop new and innovative partnerships with external organizations across programs and services.
• Involvement in the process of evaluating data tools, vendors, with an opportunity to build a library of industry standards and benchmarks to enhance analyses.
Scheduled Days / Hours: Monday-Friday; Education:BACHELOR Required
• A master's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Health Administration, or Public Policy is preferred, but experience equivalent will be considered
• Requires 2-5 years related business or administrative experience, preferably in a health care consulting environment or leading healthcare enterprise, with progressive experience
• Experience in business analysis and plan development.
• Strong financial acumen, highly skilled in analyzing and quantifying healthcare financial and market data
• Ability to develop financial models
• Data and analytic visualization experience (examples include Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft PowerBI)
• 2- 3 years of business plan development is preferred
• Strong communication and presentation skills
Required License/Certifications/ Registration: N/A