Accounting Meet the Firms Event - Friday, September 13
The Career Center Presents:
Accounting Alumni Networking Event
Friday, September 13
1:15 to 4:00 p.m.
WANT A JOB OR INTERNSHIP IN PUBLIC ACCOUNTING?
Meet Rutgers-Camden alumni and recruiters from top accounting firms recruiting on campus this fall.
SPACE IS LIMITED! Registration will stay open until all spots are filled or 10:00 am on September 12, whichever comes first.
1:15 Student Check-In Opens
1:30 Speed Networking Begins: Sit with employers in small groups. Each group will rotate through all of the employer tables
3:15 Open Networking Begins: Chat with the employers you liked the most to learn more and make a lasting impression
- Walk-ins/late arrivals (after 1:30) will not be admitted
- Attendees must stay until all rotations are completed
- Business formal attire required
- You must attend a 2019 Accounting Recruiting Seminar
- Your resume must be approved by the Career Center to participate.
- Submit your resume via Handshake through this job posting.
- Upon submission, your resume will be reviewed by Career Center staff. You will receive an email letting you know if your resume is approved or if it needs to be revised first.
- Once your resume is approved, you will need to register in Handshake under Career Fairs .
STUDENTS WHOSE RESUMES ARE NOT APPROVED WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND.
Get your resume critiqued in advance by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will be distributed by the Career Center to all participating employers.
Open to accounting majors graduating between January 2020 and May 2021 with at least a 3.0 GPA (first-semester transfer students must have a 3.0 at their previous institution).
- BE SURE THAT YOUR GPA AND GRADUATION DATE ARE ON YOUR RESUME!
Visit cc.camden.rutgers.edu/accounting#resources for more resume writing tips. Also include when you expect to earn 150 credits (if you are planning to do so).
Rutgers-Camden | Career Center
Employer Relations Manager